Why Corban OneSource?
Though Corban OneSource is one of the larger HRO's in the U.S. with clients in over 24 states, we remain privately owned. This means that since we are not a publicly traded company, our sole focus is on pleasing the client, not the stockholder. This should be readily apparent in everything we do.
You will always hear us say “People – Process – Technology is the solution.” It is our mantra. We hire the best people in the industry that are experts in not only developing the best workflow process but also implementing and executing solutions on a daily basis to maximize efficiencies and deliver the highest customer service levels to you and your employees.
How does this translate to your business?
“We make the common . . . uncommon”We take the common everyday tasks that companies treat as mundane or routine and we encase them in our proven service delivery model. Our service delivery model combines our talented team of professionals with our advanced web-based technology to deliver a customized solution for your business. The results are improved profitability, dramatically elevated customer service levels to your employees and the ability to focus on more critical and strategic areas concerning your business.
Why do clients partner with Corban OneSource ?When companies trust Corban Onsource with their HRO needs, they want the following things:
- Control and 24 x 7 access of their information but not the hassle of inputting the data
- Increased efficiencies by deploying best practices within their organization
- A team of dedicated professionals with critical expertise in areas they need help in
- To leverage advanced web based technology without a significant up front investment
- Increased customer service levels to their employees without increasing costs
- Built in redundancy to minmize potential business disruption
- To have hard dollar costs savings along with additional savings due to efficiencies
After honoring us with their business, why do our clients continue to renew their contracts?
They tell us it is because of our: