As a CFO in a Recession, cost-cutting is paramount to your company’s survival. Eliminating an executive position often means yours remains while HR has be cut. Your traditional role will be altered as you take on HR responsibilities; there is just you left to do the work.
Even if you offload some HR responsibilities, you can continue to maintain oversight and lead your organization’s long-term strategy. As the economy picks up, and it will invariably, you will have to hire more HR staff. Would it not be great if you did not have to and you had an HR Outsourcer such as Corban OneSource that can up staff and down staff automatically based on your needs?
CFOs who are too involved in HR should advocate for outsourcing more HR duties. That is where Corban OneSource comes in to help you in the CFO's role in HR Outsourcing for a company of 100 to 4,000 employees. Don’t get “one-size-fits-all” answers. Let Corban OneSource provide an efficient and customized solution to help you fully manage your payroll, administer your benefits and handle all of your HR administrative tasks.
Whether you choose our comprehensive HR Solution or one of our individual solutions, this is what we can do for you:
- Control your HR costs, lower over head , and mitigate risk
- Free up more time to focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Leverage over a century of payroll experience to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Use Corban’s advanced technology platform to help make better business decisions
- Leverage critical expertise and best practices to stay compliant across the U.S.
Corban OneSource has helped thousands of clients streamline their HR. How can we help you?