HR Outsourcing in Boston is where Corban OneSource
can help your organization.
We serve 21 industries including Biotech, Finance, Non-profit and more.
Our Human Resource outsourcing services has Greater Boston covered in the three cross functional areas of HR.
End-to-end managed payroll solutions for even the most complex payroll needs.
Control benefits costs while growing employee retention.
HR outsourcing services take the headache out of human resources.
What are the benefits of HR outsourcing in Boston and Eastern New England?
Our HR outsourcing professionals will manage your payroll, administer your benefits, and provide comprehensive HR services in Massachusetts and 47 other states as well as 7 countries.
- Focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Control your HR costs
- Increase payroll accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Get instant insight into HR administration through our online portal
- Leverage critical expertise to stay compliant in Massachusetts and across the U.S.
Corban OneSource HR Outsourcing Serves Greater Boston including Southern New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
Boston is best known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, the bar from Cheers, and Paul Revere. But dig a little deeper below the surface and you’ll find a surprising wealth of things that make Boston one of the best cities in America—and the world. Corban OneSource has been honored to provide numerous Boston Area clients with HR outsourcing services designed to meet your specific needs. We can leverage our almost Quarter Century of experience to serve such Boston area industries as financial services, high-technology research and development, tourism, medicine, education, commercial fishing, food processing, printing, publishing, non profits, faith based entities, churches and government.
HR Support Administration
Too many companies spend money on HR needs that could be handled more efficiently by an HR outsourcing provider. We structure our services around your needs, freeing up time for culture building and long-term growth strategies.
- Compliance and all day to day HR issues
- Progressive discipline, performance management, and employee handbook
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Job descriptions, onboarding, and exiting
Employee Benefits Administration
Benefits are traditionally the second highest cost behind payroll and the first thing new hires want to know about. Without a comprehensive benefits administration solution, companies see lower employee satisfaction and hence higher turnover. Our benefits administration professionals maximize your investment in your employees.
- Eligibility and ongoing compliance
- Bill reconciliation for each carrier
- Employee support center for everyday questions
- Smooth ongoing and open enrollment
Let’s address your complex HR challenges together.
Payroll Outsourcing Administration
You shouldn’t have to tolerate high costs around payroll and you should never accept mistakes as a normal part of running payroll. Our payroll administration team consists of seasoned professionals who can tackle challenges including international payroll.
- Accurate, affordable end to end managed payroll
- Tax deposits and tax form administration
- Management and tracking of PTO and leave
- Secure dashboard and reporting for total transparency
Compliance and Regulations
Compliance is part of doing business. Avoid major headaches by leaning on our HR outsourcing team to meet regulations in your industry. We’ll do the paperwork and planning that you, frankly, hate dealing with. Get back to doing the work you love.
- Assistance with FMLA, FLSA, ADA
- Wage and hour compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of unemployment processes
Human Resources and Payroll News stories and Articles for Boston, Massachusetts and The Hub.
- Employers who pay wages for work done in Massachusetts must register with the Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) and report quarterly wage information.
- Massachusetts law about workers’ compensation. A compilation of laws, regulations, cases and web sources on workers’ compensation law by the Trial Court Law Libraries.
- Boston’s People and Economy
- Employers’ Guide to Massachusetts Wage & Hour Law
- Labor and Employment Law Overview: Massachusetts
- The 10 Hottest Companies in Boston in 2019. These companies are leading innovation in one of the oldest cities in America