HR outsourcing that serves 21 industries including New York’s leading
Financial, Health, Professional, Technical, Non-Profit, Manufacturing & Education
Our Human Resource outsourcing services has New York covered in the three cross functional areas of HR.
End-to-end managed payroll solutions for even the most complex payroll needs.
Control benefits costs while growing employee retention.
HR outsourcing services take the headache out of human resources.
What are the benefits of comprehensive HR outsourcing in New York?
Our HR outsourcing professionals will manage your payroll, administer your benefits, and provide comprehensive HR services in New York and 47 other states as well as 7 countries.
- Focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Control your HR costs
- Increase payroll accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Get instant insight into HR administration through our online portal
- Leverage critical expertise to stay compliant across the U.S.
Corban OneSource HR Outsourcing Serves the Tri-State Area of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
New York City, is the single largest regional urban economy in the country. New York City is the leading job hub for banking, finance, and communication in the U.S. New York is also a major manufacturing center and shipping port, and it has a thriving technological sector. There are more books, magazines, and newspapers published in New York than in any other state in the country. In short, the leading industries in New York are leading the charge on a national and global scale.
HR Support Administration
Too many companies spend money on HR needs that could be handled more efficiently by an HR outsourcing provider. We structure our services around your needs, freeing up time for culture building and long-term growth strategies.
- Compliance and all day to day HR issues
- Progressive discipline, performance management, and employee handbook
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Job descriptions, onboarding, and exiting
Employee Benefits Administration
Benefits are traditionally the second highest cost behind payroll and the first thing new hires want to know about. Without a comprehensive benefits administration solution, companies see lower employee satisfaction and hence higher turnover. Our benefits administration professionals maximize your investment in your employees.
- Eligibility and ongoing compliance
- Bill reconciliation for each carrier
- Employee support center for everyday questions
- Smooth ongoing and open enrollment
Let’s address your complex HR challenges together.
Payroll Outsourcing Administration
You shouldn’t have to tolerate high costs around payroll and you should never accept mistakes as a normal part of running payroll. Our payroll administration team consists of seasoned professionals who can tackle challenges including international payroll.
- Accurate, affordable end to end managed payroll
- Tax deposits and tax form administration
- Management and tracking of PTO and leave
- Secure dashboard and reporting for total transparency
Compliance and Regulations
Compliance is part of doing business. Avoid major headaches by leaning on our HR outsourcing team to meet regulations in your industry. We’ll do the paperwork and planning that you, frankly, hate dealing with. Get back to doing the work you love.
- Assistance with FMLA, FLSA, ADA
- Wage and hour compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of unemployment processes
Common HR Outsourcing Questions
Human Resources and Payroll News stories and Articles for New York.
- How to officially register for unemployment insurance in the state of New York
- Complete guide on how to Comply with Workers Compensation in the State of New York
- New York’s World Leading Economy: The 6 Industries Driving GDP Growth!
- Pay Practices – New York: From the Complete Payroll Labor Law Library.