HR outsourcing in Richmond, Virginia that serves 21 industries including Richmond’s
Manufacturing, Knowledge-Based, Real Estate, Green Technology, Health, Transportation & Logistics, BioScience, Food & Beverage, IT
Our Human Resource outsourcing services has Richmond covered in the three cross functional areas of HR.
End-to-end managed payroll solutions for even the most complex payroll needs.
Control benefits costs while growing employee retention.
HR outsourcing services take the headache out of human resources.
What are the benefits of comprehensive HR outsourcing in Richmond?
Our HR outsourcing professionals will manage your payroll, administer your benefits, and provide comprehensive HR services in Virginia and 47 other states as well as 7 countries.
- Focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Increase payroll accuracy and efficiency
- Control your HR costs with our Variable Cost Model. Video Below.
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Get instant insight into HR administration through our online portal
- Leverage critical expertise to stay compliant across the U.S.
Corban OneSource HR Outsourcing Serves Richmond, Virginia
Richmond’s economy is primarily driven by law, finance, and government, with federal, state, and local governmental agencies, as well as notable legal and banking firms, located in the downtown area. The city is also home to the Great Turning Basin for boats, the world’s only triple crossing of rail lines, and the intersection of two major interstates. Furthermore, several major performing arts venues were constructed during the 1920s, including what are now the Landmark Theater and Byrd Theater. The present city of Richmond was founded in 1737. During the American Civil War, Richmond served as the capital of the Confederate States of America. The city entered the 20th century with one of the world’s first successful electric streetcar systems, as well as a national hub of African-American commerce and culture in the Jackson Ward neighborhood.
HR Support Administration
Too many companies spend money on HR needs that could be handled more efficiently by an HR outsourcing provider. We structure our services around your needs, freeing up time for culture building and long-term growth strategies.
- Compliance and all day to day HR issues
- Progressive discipline, performance management, and employee handbook
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Job descriptions, onboarding, and exiting
Employee Benefits Administration
Benefits are traditionally the second highest cost behind payroll and the first thing new hires want to know about. Without a comprehensive benefits administration solution, companies see lower employee satisfaction and hence higher turnover. Our benefits administration professionals maximize your investment in your employees.
- Eligibility and ongoing compliance
- Bill reconciliation for each carrier
- Employee support center for everyday questions
- Smooth ongoing and open enrollment
Let’s address your complex HR challenges together.
Payroll Outsourcing Administration
You shouldn’t have to tolerate high costs around payroll and you should never accept mistakes as a normal part of running payroll. Our payroll administration team consists of seasoned professionals who can tackle challenges including international payroll.
- Accurate, affordable end to end managed payroll
- Tax deposits and tax form administration
- Management and tracking of PTO and leave
- Secure dashboard and reporting for total transparency
Compliance and Regulations
Compliance is part of doing business. Avoid major headaches by leaning on our HR outsourcing team to meet regulations in your industry. We’ll do the paperwork and planning that you, frankly, hate dealing with. Get back to doing the work you love.
- Assistance with FMLA, FLSA, ADA
- Wage and hour compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of unemployment processes