HR outsourcing in Washington DC that serves 21 industries including Washington’s
Federal Government, Professional Services, Hospitality and Tourism, Health Care,
Higher Education, Real Estate, Construction, Non Profits, Political Causes, Technology.
Our Human Resource outsourcing services has the Beltway covered in the three cross functional areas of HR.
End-to-end managed payroll solutions for even the most complex payroll needs.
Control benefits costs while growing employee retention.
HR outsourcing services take the headache out of human resources.
What are the benefits of comprehensive HR outsourcing in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Southern Maryland?
Our HR outsourcing professionals will manage your payroll, administer your benefits, and provide comprehensive HR services in not only the Distirct of Columbia but also Maryland, Virginia and 46 other states as well as 7 countries.
- Focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Increase payroll accuracy and efficiency
- Control your HR costs with our Variable Cost Model. Video Below.
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Get instant insight into HR administration through our online portal
- Leverage critical expertise to stay compliant across the U.S.
Corban OneSource HR Outsourcing Serves Washington DC Beltway Area.
The District of Columbia, located on the north bank of the Potomac River, is the capital city of United States. The centers of all three branches of the U.S. federal government are located in the city, as are many of the nation’s monuments and museums. Washington, D.C. hosts 176 foreign embassies as well as the headquarters of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) among other international organizations. The headquarters of other institutions such as national trade unions, lobbying groups, and professional associations are also located in the District. Washington is home to a number of higher learning institutions including the National Defense University, National Defense Intelligence College, University of the District of Columbia, American University, George Washington University, Georgetown University and Howard University among others.
HR Support Administration
Too many companies spend money on HR needs that could be handled more efficiently by an HR outsourcing provider. We structure our services around your needs, freeing up time for culture building and long-term growth strategies.
- Compliance and all day to day HR issues
- Progressive discipline, performance management, and employee handbook
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Job descriptions, onboarding, and exiting
Employee Benefits Administration
Benefits are traditionally the second highest cost behind payroll and the first thing new hires want to know about. Without a comprehensive benefits administration solution, companies see lower employee satisfaction and hence higher turnover. Our benefits administration professionals maximize your investment in your employees.
- Eligibility and ongoing compliance
- Bill reconciliation for each carrier
- Employee support center for everyday questions
- Smooth ongoing and open enrollment
Let’s address your complex HR challenges together.
Payroll Outsourcing Administration
You shouldn’t have to tolerate high costs around payroll and you should never accept mistakes as a normal part of running payroll. Our payroll administration team consists of seasoned professionals who can tackle challenges including international payroll.
- Accurate, affordable end to end managed payroll
- Tax deposits and tax form administration
- Management and tracking of PTO and leave
- Secure dashboard and reporting for total transparency
Compliance and Regulations
Compliance is part of doing business. Avoid major headaches by leaning on our HR outsourcing team to meet regulations in your industry. We’ll do the paperwork and planning that you, frankly, hate dealing with. Get back to doing the work you love.
- Assistance with FMLA, FLSA, ADA
- Wage and hour compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of unemployment processes
Common HR Outsourcing Questions
Human Resources and Payroll News stories and Articles for the Washington DC Metro Area
- Take Maryland’s geographic and demographic advantages, add a spark of entrepreneurial spirit, and key industries prosper.
- Complete guide on how to Comply with Workers Compensation in the State of Maryland
- Maryland Employment and Labor Laws
- Pay Practices – Maryland: From the Complete Payroll Labor Law Library.
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metropolitan Division
- Complete guide on how to Comply with Workers Compensation in the District of Columbia
- Washington DC Employment and Labor Laws
- Pay Practices District of Columbia
- Complete guide on how to Comply with Workers Compensation in the State of Virginia
- Virginia Employment and Labor Laws
- Pay Practices Virginia
- Labor Law West Virginia