HR outsourcing services designed to meet your specific needs.
Flexible, powerful solutions that fill in where you need resources.
Our HR outsourcing services utilizing the Variable Cost Model (video below) have you covered in the three cross functional areas of HR.
End-to-end managed payroll solutions for even the most complex payroll needs.
Control benefits costs while growing employee retention.
HR outsourcing services take the headache out of human resources.
Our HR Outsourcing Capabilities
Rely on seasoned HR professionals so you can focus on running your organization.
HR Support Administration
Too many companies spend money on HR needs that could be handled more efficiently by an HR outsourcing provider. We structure our services around your needs, freeing up time for culture building and long-term growth strategies.
- Compliance and all day to day HR issues
- Progressive discipline, performance management, and employee handbook
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Job descriptions, onboarding, and exiting
Employee Benefits Administration
Benefits are traditionally the second highest cost behind payroll and the first thing new hires want to know about. Without a comprehensive benefits administration solution, companies see lower employee satisfaction and hence higher turnover. Our benefits administration professionals maximize your investment in your employees.
- Eligibility and ongoing compliance
- Bill reconciliation for each carrier
- Employee support center for everyday questions
- Smooth ongoing and open enrollment
Let’s address your complex HR challenges together.
Payroll Outsourcing Administration
You shouldn’t have to tolerate high costs around payroll and you should never accept mistakes as a normal part of running payroll. Our payroll administration team consists of seasoned professionals who can tackle challenges including international payroll.
- Accurate, affordable end to end managed payroll
- Tax deposits and tax form administration
- Management and tracking of PTO and leave
- Secure dashboard and reporting for total transparency
Compliance and Regulations
Compliance is part of doing business. Avoid major headaches by leaning on our HR outsourcing team to meet regulations in your industry. We’ll do the paperwork and planning that you, frankly, hate dealing with. Get back to doing the work you love.
- Assistance with FMLA, FLSA, ADA
- Wage and hour compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance
- Management of unemployment processes
What are the benfits of comprehensive HR outsourcing?
Our HR outsourcing professionals will manage your payroll, administer your benefits, and provide comprehensive HR services.
- Focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization
- Control your HR costs
- Increase payroll accuracy and efficiency
- Maximize your investment in benefits by getting the most out of them
- Get instant insight into HR administration through our online portal
- Leverage critical expertise to stay compliant across the U.S.
HR Outsourcing significantly controls costs
A mid-sized company with 650 employees and offices in multiple states struggled to meet their HR needs with in-house capabilities.
The results: Overall costs dropped over 18% the first year.
Common HR Outsourcing Questions
Not sure what you need? That’s exactly what we want to hear.
We’ll figure that out together. At Corban OneSource, we take a custom approach to HR outsourcing and begin by diving into your challenges and identifying short term and long term opportunities to control costs and increase efficiency.
- Free up more time to focus on strategic initiatives that impact your entire organization.
- Control your HR costs and know exactly what you are spending on all aspects of HR and HR Management.
- Rely on professionals with high-level payroll experience to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Get more out of the employee benefits you offer, so you can attract top talent and retain the excellent team you’ve built.
- Get the insights you need to grow. Use our advanced technology platform to help make better business decisions.
- Avoid major compliance headaches. Leverage industry-specific expertise to stay compliant across the U.S.